Monday, June 27, 2011

Photoshop: The Most Successful Tool in Procrastination.

Words cannot express how much love and affection I have for Stumbleupon.com. I found an awesome tutorial in colorization, and I figured, "Hey it's summer break and I'm just sitting here watching TV... Why not?" So I tried it out! Now, the person who posted the tutorial was obviously super skilled because their photo looked legitimately like it was meant to be in color instead of black and white... my attempt was not nearly as good as the tutorial, but I think it was a successful first attempt at colorization, considering the photo is meant to be black and white.



Hope you all like it! I have no idea what it's from and I plan on taking more time to be more detailed and make it look more realistic. For now? Well, for now, I'm very proud of my work. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment