Saturday, March 12, 2011

What is vacation again?

The past two weeks have been hell on Earth. Rehearsing 6 days a week, full time school, and grad work that never seems to end...it's been miserable. Midterms are not helping either. This semester of graduate school is miserable. Last semester I managed to balance everything while working three times as many hours of work, an internship, and being sick all fall. For some reason this semester is kicking my ass. I'm just praying I make it through by the skin of my teeth to next year.

I still miss writing... I still want to write. I still plan on writing. I just need to keep my sanity in the process. Thus, I will try by getting the energy to write in between the mount Everest-sized pile of homework I was assigned this spring break.

Hopefully you see something interesting from me this week! Happy Spring break everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment